What the sole heiress to the In-N-Out empire and one of the US’s youngest billionaires’ life is really like
- Lynsi Snyder, 36, is the billionaire owner and president of In-N-Out Burger. According to Forbes, she’s worth $3 billion.
- Snyder became one of the youngest billionaires in the US when she inherited full control of In-N-Out in 2017.
- In-N-Out Burger has remained a family business since Snyder’s grandparents, Harry and Esther Snyder, founded the burger chain in 1948.
- Snyder, the sole heir to the burger empire, inherited 50% of In-N-Out’s shares when she turned 30, and on her 35th birthday she acquired most of the chain’s remaining shares.
- Snyder is loved by her employees — she has a 96% approval rating and was the fourth-highest-rated CEO of 2018 on Glassdoor.
- The famously reclusive heiress has been married four times and experienced a spate of family tragedies, including the death of her uncle, followed by the death of her father when she was 17 years old.
- Snyder has spoken to the media a handful of times over the past decade. Here’s what we know about her family empire and her life.